- how people on government assistance are really just selfish and lazy leaches sitting easy and enjoying a “handout”
- LGBT people as being undeserving of the basic human rights every person should enjoy
- corporal punishment for children being a necessary way to “teach” kids how to “act right”
- and on that note… Repeatedly post stories about horrible things happening to children. I just can’t handle it.
- refer to abortion as murder
- make racist comments
- bash mom’s for their different parenting decisions (except the corporal punishment one – you get a pass on that)
- attack someone’s religious (or lack of) beliefs
- do something horrible in real life (e.g. cheat on my best friend)
Reasons I might hide your updates just because they annoy me (aka lesser offenses):
- post selfies of what you wear to work every single day
- use 50 hashtags on every picture
- post mundane or vague updates repeatedly
- talk about politics too often
- refer to FoxNews as if it is actually news or share Glenn Beck quotes (barf)
Alright chime in readers… am I forgetting anything? What makes you unfriend people on FaceBook?