One of the few sources of protein that Adelaide enjoys is eggs so I’m always looking for ways to present eggs to her and hiding veggies in them is definitely on that list. For the past few weeks I’ve been making these mini frittatas at the beginning of the week and then just reheating them each day that we are rushing to get to work/daycare.
Toddler Friendly Mini Frittatas
1. Steam broccoli and/or spinach (approximately 1 cup)
2. Whip 6 eggs in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add veggies to eggs.
4. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup milk.
5. Cook and chop 3 strips of bacon and add to mix (optional)
6. Grease large muffin tin (I love this one)
7. Evenly divide mixture into muffin tin.
8. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.